Frequently asked questions
Questions and answers on Mogo's services
Boda Boda loan
- 1. What Boda Boda models are available for sale?
Bajaj Boxer 100cc, TVS Star HLX 125, and many others like UG Boss, Simba Sumo, Honda, Captain, Haojin, Sonlink, Yamaha, Ranger, Haojue, Kifaru, Tiger & many others.
- 2. Where are your dealership Locations countrywide?
Kindly find your nearest dealer here https://www.mogo.co.ug/contacts/map
- 3. What is the Boda Boda loan duration?
The minimum duration is 80 weeks. The maximum duration is 130 weeks.
- 4. What are the eligibility criteria/requirement for a Boda Boda loan?
To get a loan with MOGO, you need to meet these criteria:
To be a Boda Boda Stage member for at least for 6 months
Provide guarantor from your Stage
Provide national ID
Choose a bike model of your choice - Bajaj Boxer 100/125cc or TVS Star HLX 125cc / UG Boss 100cc / TukTuk or Simba Sumo
- 5. How do I make repayments?
MPESA: Pay-bill ???. Your account number is the plate number of your Boda Boda.
- 6. When do I make my payments?
The loan schedule consists of weekly invoices; however, customers can opt in to pay daily.
- 8. In case my Boda Boda is involved in an accident or stolen, what should I do?
Immediately call us on +256 312 405800 / +256 200 405800 and report to the nearest police station. Then share the police report with MOGO.
- 9. What happens if my Boda Boda is repossessed?
In most cases, you can still get your Boda Boda back by clearing the arrears. After confirmation that your payment is received, you can get a release letter from MOGO staff and proceed to the yard for the Boda Boda release.
- 10. What is the process of logbook release?
After your loan is cleared, MOGO will initiate discharge of the logbook after the client pays the discharge fee. Based on your location, the most convenient way will be offered to collect your logbook.
MOGO confirms if an account is cleared, the tracker is removed, discharge papers are prepared by MOGO, MOGO to initiate discharge and the client pays for the discharge fee, to collect the logbook.